Peira is looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on service engineer. He will be responsible for supporting, participating in and implementing service assignments
Areas of responsibility :
- Assembly and testing of electronic devices in house.
- Production of small electrodes.
- Installation and testing of new and existing equipment/apparatus’s at the customer’s premises.
- Mechanical design of tools and accessories for research experiments (optional).
- Formulation of technical solutions and specifications, selection of components and materials to be used.
- Timely execution of service assignments and work orders.
- Continuous improvement oriented with respect to methodologies and technological processes.
- Reports to senior management.
Skills, competences, education:
- Customer oriented, able to work independently.
- Team player.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar fields of operation.
- Skilled in executing accurate and precision assembly work.
- Education/experience in one of the following areas : mechanics, electronics, electro mechanics or electricity.
- Languages : Dutch, English